Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Day in the Life - Katherine


Today was a pretty decent day in Black Flag. I woke up to a few nice text messages that made me smile in the morning. Unfortunately, my phone is garbage at times and I had to attempt to resend my responses a few times. After breakfast, I decided to take a walk in the park with a notebook to get some writing inspiration. While there, I saw a pretty cute squirrel and managed to take a picture of it, but when I attempted to send the picture to my friend’s phone via MMS, I got a notification that their service provider has limits for sending/receiving media. Damn. So, I emailed it instead. Hurray. Later, after taking some notes in the park and picking up some takeout before getting home, I got in bed and watched TED conference videos for a few hours, added some books to my reading list (which grows daily, but because of my possible ADD/ADHD does not shrink) and read a few pages of one of the said books before drifting off to sleep. Good day, no drama. No complaints on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment