1. Creative Commons- Non profit organization used to devote time and energy on the expansion of creative works for others to build upon.
2. Free Association- People are invited to work, study, or talk with eachother in hopes to learn more about themselves and their surroundings. Its goal is not to unearth specific answers or memories, but to instigate a journey of co-discovery which can enhance the patient's integration of thought, feeling, agency, and selfhood.
3. Mutual Aid-organization used to signify the a voluntary reciprocal exchange of resources and services for mutual benefit
4. Ostracism 1,2,3- Guidelines put in place that must be met. Not following the guidelines results in punishment inclusing a warning, fee, our expulsion.
5. Agorism – Philosophy with the goal of bringing a society together in all relations between people and voluntary exchange.
6. Black Market Trade- The trade of goods, and services without the official economy of a country.