Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day in the life part deux

I wake up by jolting out of bed and taking notes on the latest idea that pops into my head. This time, it was art subsidies - necessary or unnecessary? As long as there's a welfare state, I'd rather fund art than bombs, so my thinking goes at around 6 AM. I go back to sleep and get up in an hour and a half. I want to keep working on the post, but I'm out of things to say and I don't feel like it's up to par with the rest of my work, so I let it go and instead decide to look at some videos online. There are many movies on my to watch list, but my attention span is minimal, so I throw on a documentary I've seen several times while I do some household chores - laundry, tidying up my perpetually messy room, etc. I send some texts to friends and make plans for lunch. Lunch in Black Flag usually includes coffee and talk of revolution. That's how we like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment